In 2019 our continental riders will be leaving from Portsmouth on the evening of Thursday September 5th, covering 1,200km for 9 days, arriving at Barcelona on Saturday September 14th.
- Thursday 5th – Riders depart via Portsmouth ferry
- Saturday 14th – Arrive in Barcelona
- Sunday 15th – Return flight to the UK
- Flagyl online purchase
- Can you buy synthroid without a prescription
- Antabuse buy
- Buy amoxil online without prescription
- Buy real ventolin online
Here’s a snapshot of the route though France and Spain, which you can also find on Google Maps
Full details of the daily routes are now available on the Route Details page
As always, riders will be fully supported by our volunteers, with vehicles to carry their luggage and provide food stops during the day, allowing them to focus on their riding. They have to cover their own travel and accommodation costs, plus try to raise as much sponsorship as they can.